Monday, August 15, 2011

Someone is trying to Tell me Something

Mood: uneasy

Keepin' it real here. About 30 minutes ago, I literally felt my heart stop. I couldn't breath for that second, and then I suddenly could. My heart was beating rapidly, catching up for lost time.

The seriousness of the situation called for me to venture into the kitchen to get a Reese's (if I was going to die, fat chance RICE would be the last thing I ate!). I figured I'd balance out the bad stuff with some good so I grabbed a nectarine as well. Bit into it and got a bad feeling, and looked down as my stomach lurched- the pit of the fruit had black rot next to it, with a tiny bit of mold. Inside the fruit, mold.

What's the message here? I joked to my brother that he'll find out that the cat sat on my face and smothered me to death while I was sleeping.

-iNTune

No comments:

Post a Comment